Thursday, July 30, 2009

Patio Mini Makeover

For my first post I thought I'd show pictures of the patio makeover I did. Our patio was a big mess before. We never really used it, except to store things, like our old toilet. I decided to fix the area up as a surprise for my boyfriend. After I sold the grill, got rid of the toilet and swept all the gunk out, I painted the floor with cement paint. Painting the floor was lots easier than I thought. I spray painted our old patio table and a pair of side tables I bought at a yard sale for fifty cents. I bought a few inexpensive plants to spruce the area up. The whole project cost just over a hundred dollars...not too bad. The end result came out pretty cute.

Here's the porch before.



Painting


The floor after being completely painted.


Here's the end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment